Hey, I enjoy programming, cooking, and some other things but mostly the first two are shared here.
The nickname supakeen is a combination of two names: Commander Keen and Supaplex. Both were games I played a bunch when I was tiny.
These are the main parts of this website, there's roughly three that I keep updated. For a full index you might enjoy the sitemap which has all the pages on this website on it.
- weblog about tech and this website
- notes on programming, languages, and more
- recipes for you to cook
- cheatsheets for common programs and languages
- demos of various things
- gpg key for firstname.lastname@example.org
I maintain a bunch of external accounts as well, these are my most used thought that doesn't mean I'm particularly active on them.
This site is available in a variety of other protocols as well. Mostly older ones because I enjoy implementing them.
Most of the content of this website is also available through ftp at ftp://supakeen.com.
Most of the content of this website is also available through gopher at gopher://supakeen.com. Likely just in time for your browser to not support this protocol anymore.
Some of my open source projects both in software and hardware. I program mostly in the Python programming language, C, bash, and others.
- pinnwand a pastebin in Python
- gb a gopher server in Python
- nagel a library for pinnwand in Python.
- steck a client for pinnwand in Python.
- simba random number generators implemented in Nim.
- clip command line parsing with PEGs in Nim.
A few of my projects are organized into larger projects, some of these are.
A small ecosystem for home statistics and automation.
- espyta to flash ESP32/ESP8266 over the air as a webhook.
- LineProtocol an implementation of the InfluxDB line protocol.
- BellTFT firmware for the LilyGo TTGo T-Display to show stats and alarm messages.
These are projects I regularly contribute to but were not started by myself.
- bpython a fancy repl for Python