Release of bpython 0.20
bpython 0.20 was just released. You can get it from PyPI or check out our GitHub. The changelog was as follows:
- The next release of bpython (0.20) will drop support for Python 2.
- Support for Python 3.9 has been added. Support for Python 3.5 has been dropped.
- #802: Provide redo. Thanks to Evan.
- #835: Add support for importing namespace packages. Thanks to Thomas Babej.
- #622: Provide encoding attribute for FakeOutput.
- #806: Prevent symbolic link loops in import completion. Thanks to Etienne Richart.
- #807: Support packages using importlib.metadata API. Thanks to uriariel.
- #809: Fix support for Python 3.9's ast module.
- #817: Fix cursor position with full-width characters. Thanks to Jack Rybarczyk.
- #853: Fix invalid escape sequences.